Projects give you an easy way to store your selections and shortlists. If you are an online member, they can be shared with other users in your company and will be available for you to edit or download at a later date.
Get started with projects
To get started, make sure you're logged in. Start searching and, once you've found a track you like, click the Add to Project icon. You'll be asked whether you want to add the file to a new project or an existing one.
Sharing your projects
When creating a new project you can choose to only include yourself in the 'participants', or share the project with everyone in your company.
If you wish to share the project with specific people, simply click 'Edit Project Info' on the project sound file listing page, then select or deselect users.
You can also edit the project name and description here.
Downloading your files
Once you have created a new project or added your file to an existing one, you are taken to the project file listing page.
You can then download your sound files in one of two ways:
- One by one - by clicking the icons
- Packaged as a zip file - by selecting multiple files and using the file download format action from the drop down box at the bottom of the page.
- Notes: Enter notes about a sound file by clicking on the notes icon against each file.
- Ratings: Click on the rating icon to rank your file selections out of 3 stars. You can also order by rating by clicking the heading above the first track.
- Email: Email the project details to a colleague by clicking the Share Project icon below the last track.
- See all projects: If you wish to see all the projects you've created or that have been shared with you click the Show All Projects link at the top of the project file listing page.
- My projects homepage: Clicking My Projects at the top of any page of the site will take you to the project listing page. However, if you are working in a specific project it will take you back to the project file listing page.